Friday, June 24, 2011

T minus 12 hours and counting....

until the start of the Darkside 8 Hr Run!! This will be my first attempt at this distance and I'm not really sure what to expect..I've been racking my brains trying to pack, thinking of things I may need or wish I had come tomorrow and I'm sure I haven't thought of everything.
Feel pretty good today physically, tried to take it easy, sit around and hydrate and stuff..Right now I'm listening to the thunder storm approaching from the west, Thanks Birmingham! Seems all our bad weather comes from you guys! Wednesday's storm not only sent LeAnne to the hospital for stitches in her foot, but also destroyed our patio furniture and has ripped a large section of siding free from just under the roof! And of course it's at the highest point of our house, where my 6' ladder has NO chance of reaching..Hope this new storm doesn't continue to peel the siding off the house..I don't need that headache.
Back to tomorrow, so I just synced up some jams for LeAnne's ipod she's allowing me to borrow, I believe I'm packed up, just need to chill till the alarm goes off at O'dark thirty..Thanks Kirsten for giving me a ride to PTC tomorrow!
Hopefully I'll have some photos to post afterwards and will give you all the inside scoop on how tomorrow goes for me..

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment