Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's been a Ghost Town..

around here lately..I know..You should see my training diary! DOH! My stomach has really been acting up again of late and I'm just a wee bit frustrated at this point. I'm basically down to one packet of oatmeal for breakfast, one can of soup for lunch and then something my wife prepares for dinner. And I'm bloated and sick to my stomach for hours after each meal. Dinners are usually the worst because I'm starving by that point and wind up eating more than I should for my still bloated and sick stomach, and then, you guessed it! I'm miserable until I fall asleep,I sleep poorly, I get up for work and I start the whole thing all over again!!

Who's got time for running in the middle of all that drama?

I managed to cut the grass tonight, calling that cross training, and I am planning to catch an early long run on Friday, my furlough day from work. I reckon I'll be happy with 10 miles, but we'll see what happens come Friday. Cuz as momma always said, "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip!"

Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment